Foreign divers license

In certain cases you can exchange a foreign drivers license into a Dutch drivers license. Contact the RDW to know which conditions applies. In all cases, you must be registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP). You must also have a valid residence permit.

Get a Dutch drivers license

If you cannot exchange your drivers license from your own country, you can obtain the Dutch drivers license. In this case we advise you to start with your theory first. Once you have achieved the theory, we can book a trial lesson to see how many lessons you need to drive according to the CBR standards. The practical exam will also be booked, so you can work towards the exam.

Foreign drivers license

Sign up for a trial lesson

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.