Practicalexam AVD: Just one step away from your motor license!
You can do your practicalexam AVD -participation in traffic- after you’ve passed the practicalexam AVB. The practicalexam AVD will start with some technical questions about the motor and an eye test where you will read a badge from a distance of 25 feet. Then the ride will begin from the CBR location. You drive on the motor and the examiner and instructor will follow in the driving car. True a transceiver the examiner will give you assignments.
- For the motor course you have to do practicalexam AVB and practicalexam AVD.
- Also, if you have a car driver’s license, you need to do the theory exam motor.
- When you have a valid car driver’s license you need to have a theory certificate for the practicalexam AVD.
- If you don’t have a valid car driver’s license you need to have a theory certificate for the practicalexam AVB.
- Are you 20 years then you may do the practicalexam for license A2.
- Are you 22 years then you may do the practicalexam A unlimited, only if you already own a A2 driver’s licence for two years.
- Are you 24 years or older then you may take the practicalexam for A unlimited.