The interim test AVD (TTT) is very similar to a ‘ real ‘ practical exam AVD. The examiner tests whether you can drive safely and independently. And whether you take sufficient account of other road users. You will get an advise of the examiner, just so you know exactly what you have to practice extra. An interim test AVD is not a required part, but recommended for candidates who are nervous for their exam. This way you know exactly how the real practical exam will go.
- For the motor training you have to do 2 practical exams: AVB and AVD
- Also if you have a driver’s license car, you need to do the theory exam
- A valid driver’s license car? Theory exam is required for your AVD exam.
- Age of 20 > A2 driving licence
- Age of 22 > (A) unlimited , if you already own A2 driver’s license for 2 years
- Age of 24 > A unlimited