Before the driving lesson:
- Is someone sick in your household, cancel your driving lesson!
- If you are ill yourself, cancel your driving lesson!
- In the case of COVID19, you can cancel your driving lessons free of charge within 24 hours.
- COVID-Check questions to candidate:
1. Have you or someone in your household been diagnosed with COVID19 in the past 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone in your household had a fever / cough / cold / shortness of breath in the past 24 hours?
3. Are you in house isolation because you had contant with someone with COVID19 of because you came back from a risky coded area?
4. All questions answered with “no”, then the driving lesson may start.
- All candidates are asked every driving lesson to give their contact details for.source and contact investigation GGD ( when it may be necessary. This data is stored by the instructor for 10 days and then destroyed.
- Wash your hands well with soap, at least 20 seconds.
- Preferably dry your hands with a paper towel.
- Keep to the 1.5m distance outside the car.
- Contact surfaces and touch points (such as door handles, steering wheel, gear, handbrake, mirrors etc.) are disinfected after each student.
During the driving lesson
- Do not shake hands.
- Student and instructor disinfect the hands before the start of the lesson.
- Mouth mask is obligated during each drivinglesson. You have to bring your own.
- Gloves may be used voluntarily. You can bring your own.
- Pay by cash for each lesson. If you prefer to pay your package in one payment or in installments, you can transfer this to the driving school. Even if you wish to pay the exam / test, you can transfer they payment to our IBAN.
- Collect the cleaning material which has been used during your driving lesson in a seal able waste bag and throw it away in a waste bin.
- Hygiene protocol (like staying at home with illness, disinfecting hands, etc.).
- Before the driving lesson, the candidate and examiner will both disinfect their parts of the car.
- Deposit the disinfectant wipes in a seal-able waste bag.
- The driving instructor is not allowed to join the exam.
- The driving instructor may not be present during the pre- and after-talks with the examiner.
- Exam candidate must disinfect his ID card on the spot before giving it to the examiner.
- On the CBR location you are obligated to use a mouthmask. This will be given by the CBR.
- See updated CBR measures on the CBR site.